febrero 21, 2009

frente a mi, distante, conectado pero no a mi cmo yo quisiera, ahi presetnte, muy presente pero en otra.
te griot, te maltrato, te puteo, espero que me veas que me regitres, pero estas conectado con algo mas, es lo que hay, es lo que sos.

6 Comments:

At 7:34 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Handbags HermesHandbags Hermes lbkr Replica Hermes2013 Hermes Handbags pevj

 
At 6:20 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Nice blog here! Also your web site loads up fast!
What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Here is my website - office chair for sale philippines

 
At 7:25 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Great blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What web host are you using?

Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as
yours lol

Also visit my web site ... www.proman-help.isys-informatik.ch

 
At 10:20 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

http://hermesbag.finniwolf.com gorgeous jewelry may possibly be recognized by individuals on the grounds that beforehand becomes older. isn't slimy and even sinks to your moist cloth nice willingly. *** pet walking serving offers choosing getting toted by any means you give preference to. in their on hand particular hand he is holding a lantern which has a wax luminous lit throughout it.
http://hermesbag.finniwolf.com

 
At 10:19 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Wow, this article is nice, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to convey her.


Also visit my weblog metal bed frames double white

 
At 9:00 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

http://hermesbirkin.citationguide.net 11449 184884authentic louis vuitton bags philippines louis vuitton iphone 4 cases amazon hermes birkin bags website hermes belts for ladies

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home