octubre 17, 2007

Entonces quedamos asi, llamame o te llamo y cerramos bien la fecha y hora.

Los puntos suspensivos molestan y el abuso de los parentesis a veces suele crear eternidades donde se mixturan lo cotidiano con lo extraordinario y es asi abusando del parentesis que termino tomandole afecto a tu costado mas burdo escondido entre tus desprecios altaneros.
El afecto no caduca, pero encontre la fecha de vencimiento en el fondo de la lata de ninguneo y vencio la noche anterior a hoy.

6 Comments:

At 6:50 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi there, constantly i used to check blog posts here in the early hours in the break of day, as i like to
find out more and more.

My weblog :: perpuspedia.pnri.go.id

 
At 7:05 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Excellent site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about
in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Also visit my webpage ... ethan allen wingback leather chair

 
At 7:29 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hello to every body, it's my first visit of this weblog; this weblog carries amazing and truly excellent stuff designed for visitors.

My website ... antique wardrobe trunks

 
At 8:13 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new
to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I stumbled upon it and I'll be
bookmarking it and checking back frequently!

Review my blog: modern sofa furniture

 
At 9:51 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hello to all, it's really a fastidious for me to pay a visit this website, it contains valuable Information.

Here is my web site ... cheap mattress

 
At 1:02 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us.
Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.


My blog post - counter height work table kitchen

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home